News | September 12, 2014
Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review, 7 recent vendor contracts
Written by Akanksha Jayanthi (Twitter | Google+) | September 12, 2014
The following vendor contracts were announced within the past week.
1. Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital in Valencia, Calif., selected Mobile Heartbeat’s CURE (Clinical Urgent Response) smartphone app to enhance clinical communications.
2. Dallas-based Baylor Scott & White Health chose MedAssets’ eCommerce Exchange to automate purchasing options and resolve pricing mismatching issues.
3. Ventura (Calif.) County Medical Center contracted with TigerText to supply its secure messaging solution.
4. Franklin, Tenn.-based Capella Healthcare selected MEDHOST’s YourCareLink, a solution to help meet meaningful use stage 2 public health reporting requirements.
5. Albany, Ga.-based Phoebe Putney Health System will implement Harris Corp.’s FusionFX Provider Portal to link the health system’s hospitals and clinics. Providers across the health system can access patient records through this provider portal.
6. Evans Army Community Hospital in Fort Carson, Colo., selected ATHoc’s solution for emergency communication and the ATHoc Mobile Notifier which alerts staff of crises, such as natural disasters and human threats to patients and caregivers.
7. Indianapolis-based Community Health Network chose Health Catalyst’s Late-Binding Data Warehouse and Analytics Platform to connect multiple EHRs and centralize the data in one location.